Monday 16 March 2009

Just Giving tab

The observant amongst you will have noticed a Just Giving widget has appeared on the top right hand side of this page. You'll also notice that the fundraising total is zero! This doesn't mean that my drive to Australia has raised nothing for charity, it just means I have a new fundraising page.

You can still view the old page here:
http://www.smartgive.com/showpage.php?url=ozrally&ms_id=

So why the switch from Smartgive to Just Giving? It's all to do with my employers, Sky Television. Sky have changed their charity fundraising partner, so to ensure I still benefit from their generous employee match-funding scheme, so have I.

Donations on the old page will still be processed by Smartgive and forwarded to No More Landmines in the normal way but new donations should be made via the Just Giving page.
Sorry for the confusion but it really is worth it Sky match my fundraising total up to £300 and will also add another 50% to all donations made by other Sky employees direct from their payroll.

The downside is the zero balance on my new page! Fortunately you can do something about that. Please give generously. No More Landmines is a very good cause and just £50 is enough to allow a landmine victim to walk again.
http://www.landmines.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment